Book on line your transfer to and from Stansted
The Terravision airport bus service operates from Stansted Coach Station with departures every 30 minutes to Victoria station and Liverpool Street. The journey from Victoria is around 75 minutes and the one to Liverpool Street is around 55 minutes. With tickets from just £10 one way per adult and £15 return, this is the cheapest option to reach London city centre.
Coaches to London from Stansted
- London city centre is easily reachable
- Stansted lies close to the exit of the motorway M11
- Stansted lies 20 minutes from the motorway M25
- It is accessible from all zones of East England through the motorways A11, A12 and A120
- The train station is situated underneath the airport terminal. Tickets are available from the automatic machines placed along the platforms.
- There is a train service operating exclusively from Stansted to Liverpool station: STANSTED EXPRESS
- Departure time is Monday to Friday every 15 minutes from 6.00 am to 00.30 am
- Saturday the service operates every 30 minutes from 5.30 am 00.30 am
- Sunday the service operates every 30 minutes from 5.30 am to 01.30 am
- The journey to Liverpool street takes about 45 minutes.
- The first train from Liverpool street to Stansted leaves at 5.00 am (04.30 am Friday-Monday)
- For more info visit the website Stansted Express
- Exclusive online Advance Fares only £12 single, £24 return
- If you travel by car from Stansted to London, follow the signs for the motorway M11, which leads to the motorway M25, surrounding London. The M25 is also connected with the other main motorways.
- A taxi ride from Stansted to the centre of London costs approximately 60 Pounds (95 Euro), but the journey can take more than 60 minutes even outside rush hours.
Delightful 17th century detached house situated in the heart of the historical Norman village of Stansted Mountfitchet. Our guest accommodation is ind [...]
Linden House is a stylish renovated 19th-century property, which is a 15-minute drive from Stansted Airport. Stansted Mountfitchet railway station is [...]
Just a mile from London Stansted Airport, this hotel provides a range of room types and its own restaurant and bar. Each en suite room comes complete [...]
Church Hall Farm Bed and Breakfast enjoys a quiet village location in Broxted, just over 5 miles from Stansted Mountfitchet. Surrounded by wildlife an [...]
Set within the rural village of Rickling Green overlooking the historic cricket ground, three-star rated The Cricketers Arms offers rooms with king-si [...]
Just 5 minutes from Stansted Airport, this hotel offers free breakfasts from 04:00, and a restaurant dinner menu. Central London is only a 45-minute t [...]
Featuring 3 international restaurants, the Radisson Blu is just a 2-minute walk from Stansted Airport Terminal. Guests can enjoy stylish, modern rooms [...]